Below are the Frequently Asked Questions we get from people:

1. Do I need a VISA to study at Sam’s Park High School?

Ugandan nationals do not need a VISA. East African nationals (Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi) do not need a VISA but will be required to present their national Identity Card/ Passport for purposes of identification before admission.

Any other nationals will have to apply for a VISA. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Uganda has more detailed information regarding VISA application to Uganda. Click on this link for this information. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need more assistance.

2. How long is a term?

There are three terms in the Uganda secondary school education calendar. The Ministry of Education & Sports provides a schedule that determines the length of each of these terms. Each term usually lasts approximately three months with holidays between each term.

3. Do you offer accomodation at Sam’s Park High School?

Yes. We have two houses of residence for each of the sexes; Divine and Benson house. These are located on the school premises and provide a comfortable and safe environment for the students.

4. How easy is it to get to Sam’s Park High School using public transportation?

It is quite easy to locate our school. There are two main taxi parks in Kampala’s city centre (Old & New Taxi Park). Taxi’s to the school, located in Bujuuko – Mityana Road, are readily available from there.

The school’s GPS co-ordinates can be found here. Those with Satelite Navigation devices can use these for directions.

5. How much tuition is paid per term?

Please contact us using the details at the bottom of this page in the footer area for more information regarding current tuition charges.

If this information still doesn’t answer any query that you have, please reach us directly; our contact details are in the ¬†footer of this page.